Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Out with the old, in with the new and a stroll around the Station February 17, 2021
- Join the new era of exploration as an ESA astronaut February 16, 2021
- Join the team February 16, 2021
- Watch live: ESA outlines its search for astronauts February 11, 2021
- Keeping it fluid February 9, 2021
- Happy New Year on Mars February 3, 2021
- Mission control February 2, 2021
- Three more service modules for Artemis to be built in Europe February 2, 2021
- Showtime for ColKa January 26, 2021
- Keep this surface dirty January 19, 2021