Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- First light for the storm hunter May 23, 2018
- Call for media: Follow the launch of ESA astronaut Alexander Gerst May 22, 2018
- The surprising lightness of the brain May 4, 2018
- Skeleton structure for Orion Moon module arrives for assembly May 3, 2018
- ESA and NASA to investigate bringing martian soil to Earth April 26, 2018
- Fuel tanks and wings for Orion module April 23, 2018
- Walking on the Moon – underwater April 17, 2018
- ESA signs collaboration agreement for commercial Lunar missions April 17, 2018
- Top tomatoes thanks to Mars missions April 12, 2018
- Storm hunter in position April 13, 2018