Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- ESA and JAXA confirm further cooperation in space March 8, 2018
- Goonhilly goes deep space February 22, 2018
- Ensuring fresh air for all February 20, 2018
- All-in-one service for the Space Station February 7, 2018
- Live: celebrating 10 years of European space science February 2, 2018
- Elementary, my dear machine intelligence January 18, 2018
- Columbus: 10 years a lab January 16, 2018
- See-through metals January 9, 2018
- State-of-the-art solar reference spectrum December 19, 2017
- Planting oxygen December 15, 2017