Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Planting oxygen December 15, 2017
- Paolo Nespoli returns to Earth December 14, 2017
- Cells in space December 7, 2017
- Run your experiments in extreme cold isolation – or in bed December 1, 2017
- Gadgets for Mars November 21, 2017
- Astronaut meets volcano November 13, 2017
- The road to Orion’s launch November 9, 2017
- Stressed seedlings in space November 7, 2017
- Wanted: a medical doctor for a cold adventure November 1, 2017
- Low-cost clocks for landing on the Moon October 26, 2017