Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- ESA lunar landing camera to fly to the Moon September 22, 2022
- Pillar of light September 22, 2022
- IAC 2022: ESA DG and astronauts meet the press September 21, 2022
- Watch live: ESA astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti calls International Astronautical Congress from space September 20, 2022
- In-flight call between European Parliament and Samantha Cristoforetti September 15, 2022
- Alex on the rocks September 12, 2022
- Training astronauts to be scientists on the Moon September 5, 2022
- One small step for a robot September 1, 2022
- Artemis I launch postponed August 31, 2022
- Sunrise for the Moon August 26, 2022