Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Recipe for a spacewalk August 6, 2018
- Name Europe’s robot to roam and search for life on Mars July 20, 2018
- Combined orbital Galileo-GPS position fix achieved aboard ISS July 2, 2018
- Access your space experiment anywhere with ICE Cubes July 13, 2018
- Be the next Space Exploration Master July 9, 2018
- Dragon delivers some ICE June 29, 2018
- Lost in space June 21, 2018
- A milestone in securing ESA’s future role in the global exploration of space June 15, 2018
- Plants on a gravity rollercoaster June 11, 2018
- Second Space Station mission for Alexander Gerst begins June 8, 2018