The Space Grains collaboration will use the Vip-Gran instrument during the 73th ESA Parabolic Flight Campaign postponed to 26 October to 8 November 2020 at Novespace, Bordeaux (France)
Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- 9th Parabolic Flight Campaign for Vip-Gran – Fall 2020
- Granulogy project annual meeting (ESA – CMSA/CSU collaboration) – Janv. 2020
- 8th Parabolic Flight Campaign for Vip-Gran – Nov. 2019
- Space Grains TT Meeting at Granada (Spain), 26 Sept. 2019
- ESA – CMSA/CSU Space Science and Utilisation Workshop – May 2019