Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Rad dishes in space December 1, 2020
- Turning Moon dust into oxygen November 27, 2020
- Rollercoaster research landed, next flight: Moon and Mars November 26, 2020
- Home away from home planet November 24, 2020
- Neon lights and the perfect blur November 24, 2020
- Looking at solutions November 18, 2020
- ESA engineers assess Moon Village habitat November 17, 2020
- Refreshing the Neutral Buoyancy Facility November 17, 2020
- Moonlight: connecting Earth with the Moon November 16, 2020
- Space Bites: Radical Innovation | Diederick Croese November 12, 2020