Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- New European rack July 8, 2020
- Silver linings July 2, 2020
- Space Station science and spring-cleaning special July 2, 2020
- Space Station stitch June 23, 2020
- Healthcare for each and every body June 22, 2020
- Martian rover motors ahead June 16, 2020
- Storm hunter turns two June 15, 2020
- Foam, of coarse June 9, 2020
- Boiling. We research. You benefit. June 9, 2020
- Stable foams and unstable muscles – a month of European Space Station science June 8, 2020