Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- The Sample Transfer Arm – A helping hand for Mars January 26, 2023
- Orion's European Service Module for Artemis: propulsion overview January 24, 2023
- Mapping the Moon January 20, 2023
- Astronaut Tim Peake assumes ESA ambassadorial role January 20, 2023
- ESA to touch Moon from wheels of UAE Rashid rover January 12, 2023
- First sample depot on Mars December 22, 2022
- Flight control, space weather and debris: What an astronaut needs to know December 22, 2022
- ESA to invite companies to connect with the Moon December 21, 2022
- Hibernation. We research. You benefit. December 15, 2022
- Orion splashdown December 10, 2022