Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- ESA's first online space physician training course opens for applications September 17, 2020
- New ESA podcast explores history of spaceflight in Europe September 16, 2020
- Making waves in space September 15, 2020
- Backbone of a spacecraft September 8, 2020
- Foams, meteors, muscle tone, and firing up the levitator – August Space Station science September 4, 2020
- Nano particles for healthy tissue September 4, 2020
- Making (Per)waves September 1, 2020
- Sensing the Moon August 27, 2020
- Meet the Experts: Laboratory in Space August 21, 2020
- Flat out training August 20, 2020