Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Mine craft for Mars October 20, 2017
- New crew and new research in Antarctica October 10, 2017
- Telemedicine via satellite improves care at astronaut landings September 29, 2017
- New radiation research programme for human spaceflight September 26, 2017
- Vitamin super-cocktail to combat 60 days of lying in bed September 21, 2017
- First steps: returning humanity to the Moon September 20, 2017
- Earth through different eyes September 15, 2017
- Diet tracker in space September 14, 2017
- A patch of health September 11, 2017
- Paolo’s point and click adventure with Justin from space September 7, 2017