Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Isolate in Antarctica, for science November 25, 2021
- Rocky roads through Lanzarote November 19, 2021
- Throwing a Cosmic Kiss – Matthias Maurer's journey to the International Space Station November 12, 2021
- Here we GO, Matthias November 12, 2021
- News conference with ESA astronaut Thomas Pesquet November 12, 2021
- Crew-3 docking replay November 12, 2021
- Thomas during event from Space Station November 11, 2021
- Watch live: Crew-3 arrive at International Space Station November 11, 2021
- Crew-3 launch to the Space Station November 11, 2021
- Alpha: a return to Earth in one minute November 10, 2021