Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Helping Heracles EL3 to survive the long, cold, dark nights on the Moon December 6, 2019
- Life of a foam December 6, 2019
- Radiation rotifer December 5, 2019
- Watch live: Nobel Prize laureates call to Space Station December 5, 2019
- Watch live: third #SpacewalkForAMS November 29, 2019
- Happy rovers November 26, 2019
- A very good start November 19, 2019
- Challenging spacewalks for Luca November 14, 2019
- Leading the way November 12, 2019
- Cargo load November 5, 2019