Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Pilotes June 8, 2021
- A European in space – Thomas Pesquet in May June 4, 2021
- Samantha in command June 2, 2021
- ESA investigates cultured meat as novel space food June 1, 2021
- Commanding role for ESA astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti May 28, 2021
- Lunch with the Moon May 27, 2021
- Lunch with the Moon May 26, 2021
- Join us for live lunar eclipse May 25, 2021
- ESA extends deadline for astronaut applications as new Associate Member joins May 21, 2021
- A matter of time May 19, 2021