Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Quest airlock | Space Station 360 (in French with English subtitles available) September 16, 2021
- To the Moon! September 16, 2021
- Path set for commercial communications around the Moon September 16, 2021
- First deep drilling success for ExoMars September 15, 2021
- Space men at work September 14, 2021
- Kibo | Space Station 360 (in French with English subtitles available) September 13, 2021
- Selection begins | ESA’s next astronauts September 10, 2021
- Fourth spacewalk for Alpha mission September 9, 2021
- Replay: Cosmic Kiss news conference September 9, 2021
- Moon rock class in session September 9, 2021