Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Interview with Frank De Winne on mission Alpha launch April 20, 2021
- Astronaut Samantha on sharing the skies with debris April 20, 2021
- Mission Alpha media event at launch site April 19, 2021
- How space science is combating climate change April 19, 2021
- Crew Dragon traditions April 17, 2021
- Alpha poster April 16, 2021
- Astronaut selection: tips from Thomas April 16, 2021
- Science Marches on: International Space Station update April 16, 2021
- Time keeping April 15, 2021
- Contained confinement April 9, 2021