An article from the whole Topical Team has been published in July 2018: An instrument for studying granular media in low-gravity environment Review of Scientific Instruments 89, 075103 (2018)
Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- 9th Parabolic Flight Campaign for Vip-Gran – May 2020
- Granulogy project annual meeting (ESA – CMSA/CSU collaboration) – Janv. 2020
- 8th Parabolic Flight Campaign for Vip-Gran – Nov. 2019
- Space Grains TT Meeting at Granada (Spain), 26 Sept. 2019
- ESA – CMSA/CSU Space Science and Utilisation Workshop – May 2019