Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
ESA Human Spaceflight
- Diving into practice
- European Service Module-2 on the move
- Flying frying in microgravity
- European conference: Ready for the Moon
- Trial by sound
- Watch live: ‘Ready for the Moon’ conference
- Metal fuel for carbon-free energy on Earth… and the Moon
- Wanted: European commercial cargo service for space stations around Earth
- Orion European Service Module-4 logo
- Tree planting for the Huginn mission