Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Telling sunset May 12, 2022
- News Conference with ESA Astronaut Matthias Maurer (in German) May 11, 2022
- Watch live: press conference with Matthias Maurer back on Earth May 10, 2022
- Forward to the Moon: interactive publication May 9, 2022
- Return highlights | Cosmic Kiss May 6, 2022
- Crew-3 splashdown | Cosmic Kiss May 6, 2022
- Welcome home Matthias - Crew-3 splashes down May 6, 2022
- Watch live – Matthias Maurer returns to Earth May 4, 2022
- Mission Minerva meets Cosmic Kiss | Two astronauts in orbit May 4, 2022
- Concrete Hardening | Cosmic Kiss 360° May 3, 2022