Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Masked campaign May 6, 2021
- Conférence de presse de Thomas Pesquet depuis l'ISS April 30, 2021
- Dragon fire April 29, 2021
- Mission Alpha launch timelapse April 26, 2021
- Alpha: Second Space Station mission for ESA’s Thomas Pesquet begins April 24, 2021
- Mission Alpha liftoff April 23, 2021
- Crew Dragon countdown to the launchpad April 22, 2021
- Crew Dragon liftoff to orbit April 22, 2021
- Crew Dragon countdown to liftoff April 22, 2021
- 24 April: watch Mission Alpha docking live April 21, 2021