Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- A hundred days of science for Thomas August 1, 2021
- Competing companies developing payload to make air from moondust July 29, 2021
- Space suspense July 28, 2021
- We are going July 26, 2021
- ERA launch replay July 21, 2021
- European Robotic Arm is launched into space July 21, 2021
- A European Robotic Arm to handle the Space Station July 18, 2021
- Antarctic noon July 13, 2021
- International Space Station update: June in orbit July 7, 2021
- The heart of a lunar sensor July 6, 2021