Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- Driving test for Luca Parmitano on robotic geology science November 18, 2019
- Making planets in a rocket November 14, 2019
- Challenging spacewalks for Luca November 14, 2019
- Behind the scenes – space-age physics November 13, 2019
- Watch live: first #SpacewalkForAMS November 13, 2019
- Leading the way November 12, 2019
- Luca to lead most challenging spacewalks since Hubble repairs November 8, 2019
- Cargo load November 5, 2019
- Antarctic mist October 29, 2019
- From ‘cavewalking’ to spacewalking October 22, 2019