Space GrainsThe aim of the Space Grains project is to study the dynamics and the statistical mechanics of an ensemble of particles that dissipates due to collisions. The experiments focus on clustering mechanisms, thermal fluctuations, convection, segregation and physical phenomena related to excited granular systems.
Coordination : E.Falcon and N.Vandewalle.
- 20 memorable moments from the International Space Station November 19, 2018
- Exploration makes perfect November 19, 2018
- App to the Moon November 15, 2018
- Touch down: European module arrives at Kennedy Space Center November 7, 2018
- A call for the cold November 5, 2018
- The new masters of space October 31, 2018
- Call for media: The European Service Module meets Orion October 26, 2018
- Tastes of space October 23, 2018
- Minerals of the world, unite! October 19, 2018
- Luna facility brings Moon to Earth October 17, 2018